Greeting:
Good Morning/Afternoon Sir/Ma’am,
While
talking about my educational background, I have successfully passed
(educational level/s) from (name of educational institution/s) in the year
(……). I have received trainings related to (training courses) from (name of
training institute/s). I had/have also had job experiences of (your
designation) at (name of your present or previous work place) in the year (…..).
Till
date I have thoroughly enjoyed my career and gained a lot of experiences. I
haven’t had any sort of complaints regarding the work or the working atmosphere
I had involved in.
While
talking about my hobbies, I am fancied towards (your hobbies). These
recreational activities keep me refreshed and generate a new level of energy in
me to live and enjoy another day.
I
am a person of (…….) attitude. I believe (your beliefs regarding life and
work).
The
only aim that I have moved on with in life is to become (……..).
In
coming 5 years time, I would like to see myself as a successful entrepreneur
achieving global heights and living to achieve all the goals of my life.
The
reason I find myself suitable for this job is (tell about your qualities that
makes you suitable)
1.
My strong points include (what are you strong at)?
2.
My weak points include (what are you weak at)?
3.
What makes you think you should be selected for the job?
4.
How can this company be profited from your side? / What will be your contribution
to the company?
5.
What is your salary expectation?
6.
If you are not offered salary as per your expectation will you negotiate on
that with the company?
7.
Are you ready to devote yourself to the company? / Are you willing to work in
odd hours?
8.
How would you react if we inform you that “You are not selected”?
9.
How would you react if we inform you that “You are selected”?
10.
What would be your reaction if you are informed that “Due to some problem your
salary will be delayed”?
11.
Which one is more important to you “Self Respect/Career”/ “Education/Career” /
“Family/Career”?
Ending the Interview:
Thank you Sir/Ma’am, I have had
gained a lot of experience thoroughly with this interview. I am humbled with
this enormous opportunity of learning and adding experience to my career.
Have a Good Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment